Regular Contributor

boa reporting to all of the CRAs

I was wondering how long does it take for cc accounts to be put on your credit reports. It has been a few days and it has already hit experian but not the other 2.  My orchard card that I recieved at the benginning of last month has not been put on any of the credit reports.  How long does it usually take to report.  I really need the boost in scores.
Frequent Contributor

Re: boa reporting to all of the CRAs

I don't have any personal experience with BofA, but some creditors can take up to 1-2 billing cycles for them to finally report.

Starting Score: EQ 773, TU 766
Current Score: EX 794, EQ 787, TU 776
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Laronda,

I applied for Juniper Platinum MC on 12/31.  I also noticed that my new account was on EX CR only not the other 2 CRAs.  It hit EX on 1/2/2008. Very fast!!!

But they only pulled from TU.  Go figure!?!

Octavia.
Ficos: August 2009 EQ 713
July 2008 EQ 696, EX 726, TU 710
Ficos: April 2008, EQ 696, EX 721, TU 710
Ficos: January 2008, EQ 691, EX 715, TU 663
Contributor

I was just added as an authorized user on a BoA CC and it hit my EX report very quickly. I asked basically the same question on here (will/when will it hit the others?) and I was told to be patient that the other two are usually a little slower to pick it up, but they should do it soon. I would guess it's the same answer for you too!
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.