Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boa reporting to all of the CRAs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

boa reporting to all of the CRAs

I was wondering how long does it take for cc accounts to be put on your credit reports. It has been a few days and it has already hit experian but not the other 2.  My orchard card that I recieved at the benginning of last month has not been put on any of the credit reports.  How long does it usually take to report.  I really need the boost in scores.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
andyaycw
Frequent Contributor

Re: boa reporting to all of the CRAs

I don't have any personal experience with BofA, but some creditors can take up to 1-2 billing cycles for them to finally report.

Starting Score: EQ 773, TU 766
Current Score (2/25/2017): EX 813, EQ 823, TU 818
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
octavia
Regular Contributor

Laronda,

I applied for Juniper Platinum MC on 12/31.  I also noticed that my new account was on EX CR only not the other 2 CRAs.  It hit EX on 1/2/2008. Very fast!!!

But they only pulled from TU.  Go figure!?!

Octavia.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just added as an authorized user on a BoA CC and it hit my EX report very quickly. I asked basically the same question on here (will/when will it hit the others?) and I was told to be patient that the other two are usually a little slower to pick it up, but they should do it soon. I would guess it's the same answer for you too!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.