Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bofa 99 500

tag
southsidefab
Valued Member

bofa 99 500

Bank of america finally sent my 99 dollars back, should i call and ask for a pc or cli or just leave it alone.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: bofa 99 500

@southsidefab wrote:

Bank of america finally sent my 99 dollars back, should i call and ask for a pc or cli or just leave it alone.

Congrats! I started with a 99/500. When did you open it? I haven't heard of anyone talking about this in a while. After about 10-11 months, they mailed my $99 back after a soft on EX. I never asked for them to return it sooner. I waited for a few months after that and asked for a $1000 CLI and got it but never bothered with a product change.

Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 7
smc733
Valued Contributor

PC now, wait three months, then ask for a CLI.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 7
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

When they did mine, they will hit you with a HARD inquiry.  Interestingly, they pulled TU when I thought BOA was a Ex puller.

If I remember correctly, they gave me $500 increase the first time taking me to $1K.  Then about a year later, (I kept hitting the luv button but kept getting denied) they finally gave me $1K increase and that is where I sit. 

I did a product change at the one year anniversary to some kind of rewards card with a AF  but I will hit them up every 4 to 6 months until they are tired of hearing from me Smiley Very Happy  In fact, I tried again last night (4 months since the last one) and they want me to call in. 

I won't and will see what happens.  If I don't get an increase,  I will try at the 6 month mark.

Message 5 of 7
smc733
Valued Contributor

BofA PC/CLI requests are always soft, now.  

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 6 of 7
southsidefab
Valued Member

I've actually had the card for a little over 2 years now, but never really used it. I was just very happy to have a bank send me money for a change.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.