Valued Member
southsidefab

bofa 99 500

Bank of america finally sent my 99 dollars back, should i call and ask for a pc or cli or just leave it alone.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: bofa 99 500

southsidefab wrote:

Bank of america finally sent my 99 dollars back, should i call and ask for a pc or cli or just leave it alone.

Congrats! I started with a 99/500. When did you open it? I haven't heard of anyone talking about this in a while. After about 10-11 months, they mailed my $99 back after a soft on EX. I never asked for them to return it sooner. I waited for a few months after that and asked for a $1000 CLI and got it but never bothered with a product change.

Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats

Valued Contributor
smc733

PC now, wait three months, then ask for a CLI.

Frequent Contributor
Scuba

When they did mine, they will hit you with a HARD inquiry.  Interestingly, they pulled TU when I thought BOA was a Ex puller.

If I remember correctly, they gave me $500 increase the first time taking me to $1K.  Then about a year later, (I kept hitting the luv button but kept getting denied) they finally gave me $1K increase and that is where I sit. 

I did a product change at the one year anniversary to some kind of rewards card with a AF  but I will hit them up every 4 to 6 months until they are tired of hearing from me :smileyvery-happy:  In fact, I tried again last night (4 months since the last one) and they want me to call in. 

I won't and will see what happens.  If I don't get an increase,  I will try at the 6 month mark.

Valued Contributor
smc733

BofA PC/CLI requests are always soft, now.  

Valued Member
southsidefab

I've actually had the card for a little over 2 years now, but never really used it. I was just very happy to have a bank send me money for a change.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+