Contributor
vizon

Re: bofa card graduation still has fee

dude11 wrote:

If they don't remove the fee you may have to do a product change to another card with no annual fee.

No they won't. The fee's follow at BoA. This happened to me. I guess I had a secured credit card and didn't even know it. The fee was $59 a year. They told me that PC'ing the card would lose the fee. However, it didn't and after numerous calls and arguements the fee was still in place.

I contacted their twitter team (who is also part of their executive offices) and they actually gave me a $59 credit and removed the fee. This was the only way to go about doing it. I still hate BoA though, because it is my oldest card with a $500 limit! My highest is $6k and it is the youngest card! :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
supersam101

I guess bank of america doesn't like you vizon. I doubt we will be able to get them to remove the annual fee oh well.

Discover IT Student $3k. Bankameri better balance $3k.
Chase freedom 2.5k
Contributor
vizon

Do what I said, contact the twitter team. Got my $59 a/f removed and a refund for a year.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+