Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bofa card graduation still has fee

tag
vizon
Regular Contributor

Re: bofa card graduation still has fee

@dude11 wrote:

If they don't remove the fee you may have to do a product change to another card with no annual fee.

No they won't. The fee's follow at BoA. This happened to me. I guess I had a secured credit card and didn't even know it. The fee was $59 a year. They told me that PC'ing the card would lose the fee. However, it didn't and after numerous calls and arguements the fee was still in place.

I contacted their twitter team (who is also part of their executive offices) and they actually gave me a $59 credit and removed the fee. This was the only way to go about doing it. I still hate BoA though, because it is my oldest card with a $500 limit! My highest is $6k and it is the youngest card! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
supersam101
Contributor

I guess bank of america doesn't like you vizon. I doubt we will be able to get them to remove the annual fee oh well.

Discover IT Student $3k. Bankameri better balance $3k.
Chase freedom 2.5k
Message 12 of 13
vizon
Regular Contributor

Do what I said, contact the twitter team. Got my $59 a/f removed and a refund for a year.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.