Regular Contributor

bofa just graduated!

Finally after 9 months!. It was a secured 300cl that was unsecured with a 500cli. I also got a upgrade to the Worldpoints. The card should be comming in the mail in the next few days. My annual fee is still 29 and the apr is 15.99.
Regular Contributor

Re: bofa just graduated!

Congrats!!!

Did it unsecure automatically or did you call and request it.  I have the 99/500 card and the 9th statement cuts around 4/25. 

Regular Contributor

i called in and got it unsecured..They will send a chack in the mail for my refund.

I just called csr after being a lil curious. They told me that I was going to get a upgrade to a Worldpoints. At first i figured I would just keep my previous acct # which was a visa. After speaking with the Rep she told me that the new card was going to be a MC which then would have to be another seperate card. So I went futher to ask them about the Worldpoints MC. They say I will be getting seperate CC with diffrent terms. The terms are 9.99% apr and 0% for 12 months on BT's. They do not know what the CL will be since they are still processing. So that mean that I got my secured Plantinum Plus Visa unsecured with a 500 CLI to 800 and will be recieving the Worldpoints MC also in the mail. 

You know I read alot of these forum post since i started rebuilding but I dont recall this happen to anyone yet. Dd i get lucky?

Regular Contributor

Did you call on the day the 9th statement cut or did yuo wait a few days afterward?

Regular Contributor

i never really pay attention to the dates. Two weeks ago they said i had to wait to april 10th which i know was bull. They sent me a letter saying that I was still early. So after calling about 2 more times I got it done over the phone. My account was open with them June 08
Regular Contributor

Did you call a backdoor # or the # on the back of your card?
Regular Contributor

At first I had to get trasferred to the secured card dept in order to get it unsecured. Then after i got that done I called to backdoor number to get the PC which the number I dont remember
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on getting your card unsecured!!
Established Contributor

Congrats on the upgrade. As long as you show BOA that you're a responsible borrower, they will reward you and treat you right.
Regular Contributor

pumbaablah wrote:

i called in and got it unsecured..They will send a chack in the mail for my refund.

I just called csr after being a lil curious. They told me that I was going to get a upgrade to a Worldpoints. At first i figured I would just keep my previous acct # which was a visa. After speaking with the Rep she told me that the new card was going to be a MC which then would have to be another seperate card. So I went futher to ask them about the Worldpoints MC. They say I will be getting seperate CC with diffrent terms. The terms are 9.99% apr and 0% for 12 months on BT's. They do not know what the CL will be since they are still processing. So that mean that I got my secured Plantinum Plus Visa unsecured with a 500 CLI to 800 and will be recieving the Worldpoints MC also in the mail. 

You know I read alot of these forum post since i started rebuilding but I dont recall this happen to anyone yet. Dd i get lucky?

Congrats on the 9.99%.  That is a great rate!  Mine unsecured to 14.99.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.