Did you mean: 

bofa special offer

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: bofa special offer

@Revelate wrote:

@BrokaToe wrote:

I've had that business card listed under my special offers section for a long time now.  After I was approved for the Cash Rewards partially secured card the rewards card popped up in my special offers too....LOL  needless to say I was curious if I could app for another one, but I just settled for the one I have and did not apply.  Then after a couple of months that one disappeared, but the business card is still shown there, I didn't realize you could apply without an actual business. hummmmm

Off topic but did you ever find out if you could add their 1-2-3 rewards to your partially secured card like the rest of us fully secured card consumers were able to do?

I didn't have to upgrade mine, the sent me the 1-2-3 Cash Rewards card from the beginning. Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 11 of 13
logan_720
Established Contributor

I'm starting to wonder if it is a uniqe "special offer" because I, too, have the same offer available. Maybe its just a card they are trying to push?

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting the 123 cash rewards thingy they want me to upgrade it says from my current BofA card but I really don't want the hard pull.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.