Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bofa statement drop date?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bofa statement drop date?

I got a b of a card last month, and I'm a little confused by the site.

I want to leave a little bit of a balance when the statement drops, I just can't figure out when that IS. When I click on go to current statement, it gives me 2 choices, "May 17", and "current statement". When I click on the statements tab, it says

This new service will begin with your next statement. Please check this page again after your next statement closing date.

It is showing a balance, but there is no due date listed. The previous due date was June 6. Should I assume July 6, then?

Hope this is clear, and not too silly a question!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Re: bofa statement drop date?

In my experience, BoA doesn't show you the exact statement date, but yes, you can assume it will be around the same date every month (give or take 1-5 days). If you call them, they'll tell you the exact date for this month (if you really want to be exact).

My Citi card web-site tells me the next statement date every month, but I haven't found the next statement date on the BoA site.
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to know its not just me, ficonovice! My Wachovia accounts are very clear, not as many graphic bells and whistles, but I know what's what!

I might give them a call in a week or so. I've had it up to HERE with customer service people today!  
Message 3 of 4
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Good news...the statement date is available online. When looking at your account info, on the left side there's a tab for payment summary. It tells you your payment information, including the statement date for the current month!!

Message Edited by ficonovice on 06-17-2008 09:39 PM
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.