Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying miles on AA site

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

buying miles on AA site

I seem to be an bit short on AA miles so i was wondering if when I buy miles off aa site, do i get 2x from either Citi aa or barclay aviator cards? Was just curious the best way to maximize my points lol.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: buying miles on AA site

@mongstradamus wrote:

I seem to be an bit short on AA miles so i was wondering if when I buy miles off aa site, do i get 2x from either Citi aa or barclay aviator cards? Was just curious the best way to maximize my points lol.

Yes you get the extra miles or at least I'm 99% sure

Message 2 of 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

we will see what happens lol , i will put it on my aviator and see, since i got that retention offer from them 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

we will see what happens lol , i will put it on my aviator and see, since i got that retention offer from them 

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that you do get the miles

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.