cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bye nat city, pnc may i please keep my cc?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bye nat city, pnc may i please keep my cc?

well if you haven't heard, pnc just aquired nat city. i now join the will the new bank keep me or dump me club. seems to be growing as rapidly as the amex aa club.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: bye nat city, pnc may i please keep my cc?

It probably takes a year or so before they integrate the systems. I still get invites from wamu even though chase took over wamu.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:
It probably takes a year or so before they integrate the systems. I still get invites from wamu even though chase took over wamu.

i sure hope so. i don't want to lose the tl or the 8.99 for life no fee bt i just took.

from what i read on another site pnc uses us banks elan card services for cc'c and i haven't had any luck with them directly or pnc historicaly on the cc front. pnc has a rep as being ultra conservative.

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

imducky wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

i sure hope so. i don't want to lose the tl or the 8.99 for life no fee bt i just took.

from what i read on another site pnc uses us banks elan card services for cc'c and i haven't had any luck with them directly or pnc historicaly on the cc front. pnc has a rep as being ultra conservative.

Just great! I wonder how my 2000 US Bank CO would play into this. As of last fall, they still had a bad memory of me. I'll actually miss NatCity.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i hope it turns out well for us all, sadened to see a good tu puller go.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.