Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: call discover today for cli, but denied

[ Edited ]

CS800 wrote:

What's your current CL if i may ask?

$13,300

ETA: But it's been too many years to remember what the initial CL was.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Established Member
mwm1212

Re: call discover today for cli, but denied

My one and only card is a Discover more which was opened 3/2010.

I called six months after opening the card for a CLI and the CSR asked some general questions and said she can give a 2K bump without doing a hard pull. A few months ago I called again and went through the automated phone system, requested 2K more and was granted with no hard and no conversation with a real person. Until recently finding this forum and educating myself I had used the card for every purchase I could for cash back. I'm sure my utilization was off the charts, but it must not have effected me requesting CLI with them. Just a FYI :smileyhappy:

Discover More -- $7,000 l Chase Sapphire Preferred -- $8,500

FICO (EQ) -- 767

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}