Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i hav 2 cap one cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

can i hav 2 cap one cards?

i already have a quicksilverone capital one my wuestion is can i apply for another one? the same card?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: can i hav 2 cap one cards?

Yes. I have the QS and the QS1.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would you want two of the same Capital One cards? Both of which have AF?
Message 3 of 12
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I know you can have at least 4 Cap-1 cards because I have 4 (QS, Venture, GM BuyPower and Sony) NO AF on any other them.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why go for the same card again and double your AF?  If they're willing to give you the card again, they would be willing to increase your CL.  Use your HP on that instead.

Message 5 of 12
scorewatcher7
Valued Member

You can have several so long as they approve you. I have a couple from a while back. No AF or I'd just as soon cancel them. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why go for the same card again and double your AF?  If they're willing to give you the card again, they would be willing to increase your CL.  Use your HP on that instead.

Cap One CLI requests are a soft pull, which means your suggestion makes even more sense.

Message 7 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Save yourself a headache and an expensive re-occuring aspirin bill and just keep your one Cap1 card.  About to dump one of mine, although neither have an AF, just really don't like their CSR although you don't deal w/them daily.  If you have better options use them, if not then I can possibly understand why you might want two.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is 0 point in getting another QS1, Period.

The only way I would say that this is smart is if you got a no AF QS with a higher starting limit off the bat and then cancelled the QS1.

Message 9 of 12
Glastium
Valued Member

I'm think about getting the QS just because I can customize its cover...

Tentative Barclaycard Ring | Citi Prestige | FNBO Jeep | Comenity Orbitz | Citi Expedia+ | US Bank Club Carlson | BofA Travel Rewards | Huntington Voice | Chase Hyatt | AmEx Platinum
Scores EX08: 716 as of 01/19/2015 | TU08: 720 as of 01/12/2015 | AAoA: 4 months as of 01/2015
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.