Frequent Contributor
celluloid17

Re: can you use both points from chase and discover to buy something on amazon at the same time?

I had been wondering about this myself and I just discovered how to link your UR points to Amazon:

On the "Rewards Home" tab in the UR mall (the home page) there's a list of links under "Featured:" on the left side of the screen from your perspective.  The third link down you'll see  "Use Rewards at Amazon.com".   Click that and follow the instructions.  Worked like a charm for me and now I have the option to use either UR points or Discover points (depending on which payment method I select) towards the balance of whatever I'm purchasing.

Commenced gardening: June 2, 2014

Sallie Mae WMC ● US Bank Cash + VS ● Citi Double Cash ● Amex TrueEarnings ● Fidelity Amex ● Chase Freedom VS ● BOA Better Balance Rewards ● Discover IT

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}