Regular Contributor
scrubs

cao one trade line

i was approved for a cao one credit card on aug 29 2009. got my first statement on sept 24 2009, still no trade line on my credit report. how long does it take before is on my credit report?
Valued Contributor
usmc58555

Re: cao one trade line

have you made a payment?

Signature line begins:
Credit is not a right, but a business transaction, one that takes into account risk, and charges accordingly based on that risk.
Your credit score is an aspect of your credit profile. Important? yes but just an aspect. Contributing/supplemental information determines the finer point of the deal. Ask any question, respect me not to get mad if the answer is not the affirmation you are looking for,
Regular Contributor
scrubs

Re: cao one trade line

i use the card twice during the month of sept. pif on line payment center. right now i have an 16 dollars credit, over payment.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}