Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap 1 cli humor

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: cap 1 cli humor

when i spoke with the eo around 4 months ago i was told they only will review every 6 months let me know how this goes

Message 11 of 20
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

you tell them you want a manual review. i guess it depends on the card..some cards are not eligible. try a PC first!

@juggalo9er wrote:

when i spoke with the eo around 4 months ago i was told they only will review every 6 months let me know how this goes

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 12 of 20
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

i had mine pc's to qs, added a 250 to cl and lowered apr from 22,99 i believe to 14.99

Message 13 of 20
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha

As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ

I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 14 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha

As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

Thanks MJ

I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.

It's called backdooring. To manipulate or gain access to a free credit score in the manner described

Message 15 of 20
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Thanks MJ

It's called backdooring. To manipulate or gain access to a free credit score in the manner described

Thank you Lexie...but why is it frowned upon? Is it unethical or "wrong" in some way. I'm just curious, thanks.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 16 of 20
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

i had mine pc's to qs, added a 250 to cl and lowered apr from 22,99 i believe to 14.99

14.99 APR? If they trust you with that kind of APR, you should be having at least 5k limits...

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 17 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Thanks MJ

Thank you Lexie...but why is it frowned upon? Is it unethical or "wrong" in some way. I'm just curious, thanks.

Yes. 

Message 18 of 20
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Shock_ wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

14.99 APR? If they trust you with that kind of APR, you should be having at least 5k limits...

i am atypical of most people on this forum i believe, i only want 2,500 in revolving credit..no more but yes i do agree  their response was an oxymoron to say the least

Message 19 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lmao. This is a silly post
BUT Capital One always gives me horrible reasons for denial. Hahah

And my score is always like two months outdated. Heh
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.