Reply
Valued Contributor
juggalo9er
Posts: 1,648
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

cap 1 cli humor

on a monthly basis i request a cli from capitol one even though i know they will deny it (i know its always a sp). the comical thing is that they always mail a document stating the reasons for denial that will absolutely never load from their webpage. today i decided to have an online chat with a csr who basically claimed that my internet was not functioning properly, hence the reason i was unable to download it. not being an exact fan of capitol one to begin with i begged the csr to answer the question of if my internet was not working how would i be talking to them on the same computer i just attempted to download the document on? i also added that i have a 90mbps internet connection.....i guess what i am wondering is does anyone else have problems viewing documents related to your account other than statements?

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise

id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" width="50" border="0">
Valued Contributor
gdale6
Posts: 9,711
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

No problem here, by law you have to be notified and that means in a way that you can actually read it, demand a letter by mail, if they refuse file a CFPB complaint.

EX Cred Ses 12/14: 796 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 12/14: 858
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 12/14: 750
TU Fico 8 12/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706
Valued Contributor
juggalo9er
Posts: 1,648
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


gdale6 wrote:

No problem here, by law you have to be notified and that means in a way that you can actually read it, demand a letter by mail, if they refuse file a CFPB complaint.


ty

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise

id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" width="50" border="0">
Established Contributor
flowfaster
Posts: 787
Registered: ‎08-30-2011
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Moderator
Kenny
Posts: 6,415
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

I would think it wouldn't be a bad idea to do this simply for the reason that you won't have to think when you're eligible for a CLI! LOL

Any reason not to do this?
Starting Score: EQ04: 748 (1/31/14) - TU08: 755 (1/06/14)
Current Score:EX08:779(12/25) - EQ04:770(10/31) - EQ08:784(12/26) - TU08:800(12/27)
Goal Score: 800+
Valued Contributor
juggalo9er
Posts: 1,648
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


i really do not believe that he nor i are implying that we apply for a cli simply to see score i believe its because we wish our capitol one cards would grow!

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise

id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" width="50" border="0">
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


juggalo9er wrote:

myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


i really do not believe that he nor i are implying that we apply for a cli simply to see score i believe its because we wish our capitol one cards would grow!


I beg to differ he clearly says he does it once a month for fico score 

Mod notified thread 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,645
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


myjourney wrote:

juggalo9er wrote:

myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


i really do not believe that he nor i are implying that we apply for a cli simply to see score i believe its because we wish our capitol one cards would grow!


I beg to differ he clearly says he does it once a month for fico score 

Mod notified thread 


Good evening! 

 

Op, sorry that your Cli's have been declined. The score provided should be used as a tool to a achieve your Cli; as stated by myjourney, requesting a Cli in order to receive a free score is not to be discussed on the forum. 

 

~Lexie

Frequent Contributor
Shock_
Posts: 332
Registered: ‎08-07-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

Greetings. At the risk of mod deletion, I would just like to say that monthly FICO can be useful via CLI request. 

 

In my personal experience though, you arent going to get a CLI unless you are initiate a manual review via EO route. And even then it isnt a gurantee. I asked for 5k on my 1k card. They boosted me up to 1500. I asked for another CLI today, 3-4 months later, and it got sent to the underwriters for manual review. again, I asked for 5k. If they pull my Equifax, it's going to virtually be the same report plus a few more months of low utilization and PIF. 

 

I sure hope I get 5k..I would probably leave them alone if I got it. But with virtually the same report, I wouldnt be surprised for another 500 boost to 2k. 

 

Have 2 negs and a collection 6.5 years old. Dont want to ressurect those in any way, but I'd like to get them deleted.

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}