Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,920
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

when i spoke with the eo around 4 months ago i was told they only will review every 6 months let me know how this goes

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 332
Registered: ‎08-07-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

you tell them you want a manual review. i guess it depends on the card..some cards are not eligible. try a PC first!

 


juggalo9er wrote:

when i spoke with the eo around 4 months ago i was told they only will review every 6 months let me know how this goes




Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,920
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

i had mine pc's to qs, added a 250 to cl and lowered apr from 22,99 i believe to 14.99

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,568
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.

 photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpsfp2spvpa.jpg
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


indiolatino61 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.


It's called backdooring. To manipulate or gain access to a free credit score in the manner described

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,568
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


09Lexie wrote:

indiolatino61 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.


It's called backdooring. To manipulate or gain access to a free credit score in the manner described


Thank you Lexie...but why is it frowned upon? Is it unethical or "wrong" in some way. I'm just curious, thanks.

 photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpsfp2spvpa.jpg
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 332
Registered: ‎08-07-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


juggalo9er wrote:

i had mine pc's to qs, added a 250 to cl and lowered apr from 22,99 i believe to 14.99


14.99 APR? If they trust you with that kind of APR, you should be having at least 5k limits...

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


indiolatino61 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

indiolatino61 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

flowfaster wrote:

I do it once a month too lol.  It gives you your Fico score.

 

Hey at least my denial reason is accurate....Current use of this card is too low.  hahaha


As mentioned in another thread this week the mentioning of this process just to get scores is frowned upon here.

And should not be discussed

Thanks MJ


I did not see this thread...can you please explain why this practice is frowned upon. Thank you, MJ.


It's called backdooring. To manipulate or gain access to a free credit score in the manner described


Thank you Lexie...but why is it frowned upon? Is it unethical or "wrong" in some way. I'm just curious, thanks.


Yes. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,920
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor


Shock_ wrote:

juggalo9er wrote:

i had mine pc's to qs, added a 250 to cl and lowered apr from 22,99 i believe to 14.99


14.99 APR? If they trust you with that kind of APR, you should be having at least 5k limits...


i am atypical of most people on this forum i believe, i only want 2,500 in revolving credit..no more but yes i do agree  their response was an oxymoron to say the least

Senior Contributor
Posts: 6,276
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: cap 1 cli humor

Lmao. This is a silly post
BUT Capital One always gives me horrible reasons for denial. Hahah

And my score is always like two months outdated. Heh
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.