cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

tag
umut
Contributor

Re: cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

the answer is b 

Message 11 of 14
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

@umut wrote:

the answer is b 

Yeah, I'd call and ask to escalate the call until you find a person to assist you. If it was closed in error they have a special provision to reopen the same account if you get it taken care of right away. It happened to me once when I had a card closed by error. Took several days until it was reopened IIRC. Good luck

Message 12 of 14
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

There has to be a mistake some where. I would give them a call asap in the morning as well. Good luck and wishing you the best.

Message 13 of 14
umut
Contributor

i swear god if they dont fix it i got their 4 credit cards and 3 from hsbc  and checking account i ll close 8 acoouint tomorrow

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.