cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

tag
umut
Contributor

cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

i cant believe this the genleman from executive office called me and informed me to they gave my 2 cards increase then i checked online one acount was currently resticted  then i called them told me office was close so i didnt get it wht they gace cli and close the account  same time

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

@umut wrote:

i cant believe this the genleman from executive office called me and informed me to they gave my 2 cards increase then i checked online one acount was currently resticted  then i called them told me office was close so i didnt get it wht they gace cli and close the account  same time

So you have 2 Cap1 cards.

-What were their limits?

-What kind of cards?

-Was there any mention of tranferring CL's?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 14
umut
Contributor

Re: cap one executice office gave my 2 cards credit limit increase and closed one account

one was mileage and other was sony both 750 then  900 and closed the sony i have no idea why they did that

Message 3 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@umut wrote:

one was mileage and other was sony both 750 then  900 and closed the sony i have no idea why they did that

So they increased the mileage, how much was the increase?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 14
umut
Contributor

no they increase two cards in same time then they closed one of them  increase waa 150

Message 5 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@umut wrote:

no they increase two cards in same time then they closed one of them  increase waa 150

Not sure if im understanding correctly.

They gave both cards a $150 CLI then closed the sony?? Thats very weird.

What does your credit file look like in comparision to what it looked like when you applied for those cards?? Did it improve??

How long have they been open??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 14
umut
Contributor

i got that card for two years always paid on time i need to talk to them tomorrow thats unbelievable

Message 7 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@umut wrote:

i got that card for two years always paid on time i need to talk to them tomorrow thats unbelievable

Yea i'd be on the line with a different rep. from which you spoke to, but keep the convo smooth hopefully they can help you. Fingers crossed!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 14
umut
Contributor

thank u

Message 9 of 14
compassion101
Established Contributor

Trying to follow, can you answer a multiple choice question:

a) Umut had 3 capital one cards. Two received credit line increases to 900. They closed the 3rd account.

b) Umut had 2 cards, both with 750 CLs. He called the capital one office and they said they were increasing them both to 900. He confirmed both were increased, and then later they closed one of them, leaving unet with just one card for a 900 CL.

c) Umut had 2 cards, both with 750 CLs. He called the capital one office and they said they were increasing them both to 900, but instead they only increased one and closed the other.

d) none of the above

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.