Contributor
umut

cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

when i send e mail executive office they return my call and today when i ask if any news she told me ask for cli online   but i did that already 3 bdays ago first i got ten day msg and i got the message no credit incrase so what should i do call them back or just closed all accounts i got six cc and best buy i mean why did treat me like this i got no idea

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

umut wrote:

when i send e mail executive office they return my call and today when i ask if any news she told me ask for cli online   but i did that already 3 bdays ago first i got ten day msg and i got the message no credit incrase so what should i do call them back or just closed all accounts i got six cc and best buy i mean why did treat me like this i got no idea

It is startting to become standard practice for the EO to direct users online or to the CSRs.  If your account is not elegible for CLI, then it just isn't.  You will need to exercise patience until the next CLI elegibility review.

Valued Contributor
TiggerDat

Re: cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

You mean eligible based on what rules?  The old Capone rules or new ones? 

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}