Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

tag
umut
Contributor

cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

when i send e mail executive office they return my call and today when i ask if any news she told me ask for cli online   but i did that already 3 bdays ago first i got ten day msg and i got the message no credit incrase so what should i do call them back or just closed all accounts i got six cc and best buy i mean why did treat me like this i got no idea

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

@umut wrote:

when i send e mail executive office they return my call and today when i ask if any news she told me ask for cli online   but i did that already 3 bdays ago first i got ten day msg and i got the message no credit incrase so what should i do call them back or just closed all accounts i got six cc and best buy i mean why did treat me like this i got no idea

It is startting to become standard practice for the EO to direct users online or to the CSRs.  If your account is not elegible for CLI, then it just isn't.  You will need to exercise patience until the next CLI elegibility review.

Message 2 of 3
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: cap one executive office offer me ask cli online

You mean eligible based on what rules?  The old Capone rules or new ones? 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.