Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap1 cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cap1 cli

Card member since 2004 starting 2 K one cli $300 got card lab $500 cl was no good soI closed and adding for totall 2800 injan 08 start the free grace peroid online to pyother PIF accouts this on my statement I have $4,800 cl gofigue sincethey have not got a pennyoff my accout im years
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: cap1 cli

@Anonymous wrote:
Card member since 2004 starting 2 K one cli $300 got card lab $500 cl was no good soI closed and adding for totall 2800 injan 08 start the free grace peroid online to pyother PIF accouts this on my statement I have $4,800 cl gofigue sincethey have not got a pennyoff my accout im years

Congrats on the CLI. Your personal experience shows how we really dont know what makes card companies tick. I have been stuck with a $1100 since 2008 on my Cap One. You will find many people on here with great FICO's stuck with low limits.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats on the CLI. Your personal experience shows how we really dont know what makes card companies tick. I have been stuck with a $1100 since 2008 on my Cap One. You will find many people on here with great FICO's stuck with low limits.

But we do know that Cap One's CLIs follow absolutely no rhyme or reason. At least we know that much, and this is more proof of that.

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'm on the belief "If it comes, it comes". I'm not holding my breath for it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Cap1 is very unpredictible when it comes to CLIs, but the general rule is that if you have one of their rebuilder cards then the max CL available to you is probably in the 3K - 4K range.   However many, many people can't even get close to that and are stuck with much lower CLs on their Cap1 rebuilder cards.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.