Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap1 is this a crap trap !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cap1 is this a crap trap !

i was denied credit 2 times this year the first time was on april 5 and the second time august 11

due to 'no credit history'  and  'multiple inquiries'   last night i checked my mail box and found a preaproval offer for thier platinum mastercard .....should i consider thier offer or give it to the trash can ?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cap1 is this a crap trap !

Trash it.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i mean why do they do this !

is it thier hoby to hit people with hard inquiries for nothing ?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speaking from experience, throw it away, but shred it first. I was denied, denied, denied, denied, recon almost succeeded but denied, and then received a pre-approved offer from them, and denied again! They pulled all three CR's! Fudgeheads!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just used the paper shreder, guess what ! thier **bleep**ty offer is gone  Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you! My shredder likes pre-approved Crap 1 offers. Dang, three-credit report pulling denial weasels they are!  
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was always wondering why most people in this forum dont like crap 1 that much ...now i have an idea why ! now on   crap1 preaproval offer = parer shredder work out   Smiley Wink

thanks guys

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.