Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cap1 seems much improved

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: cap1 seems much improved

Honestly that is the very last card I applied for out of the 8 cards Ive ever had and I DO like them. The new card design the quicksilver (although Ive never seen the old one) Is extremely nice. But, well see how much They like ME when I ask for a CLI in a couple months.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i will not like cap 1 til they remove my old account!!! haha

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I agree!  I did not have good experience with them years ago.  They were the last card I apped for this year (QS1) and so far I like it a lot and customer service is better. 

Message 13 of 14
CraigHwk
Regular Contributor

I think people like to bash Cap One for no real reason.   Do people sometimes have a bad experience with them?  Sure, but the same can be said for almost (if not every) credit card company.

I've been with them for 5 years now and I have never had a problem.  All my contacts with customer service have gone very smoothly and the reps were always nice.  They treated me well when my credit wasn't so hot and they've really treated me nicely over the past few months.

I'm fairly new to credit cards (compared to some), so perhaps they were awful in the past, but my experiences have been nothing be positive.

USAA MC ✪ Amex BCP, SPG, Platinum ✪ Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Marriott Rewards, United Explorer ✪ Discover IT ✪ CapOne QS ✪ Fidelity Visa ✪ BarclaysPlatinum Rewards ✪ Citi Double Cash

Starting EX FICO (2010): 513 | Current FICO: EX 759, EQ: 773, TU: 761
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.