cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital One Modify Your Features

tag
twotimescharm

Re: capital One Modify Your Features

I used modify your features today. I changed my card to a rewards card. There were three offers. Points, miles, or cash back. I chose points. I guess it is working now.

TU 693
EQ 690
Message 11 of 17
score_building
Senior Contributor

nothing on mine either.

thought about calling but i'm sure they'll say the same thing Smiley Indifferent

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 17
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Interesting--I had not noticed this feature.  My husband and I have the exact same card--both started out at 300.00 and were the credit step cards.  Mine sits at 1000 and his was recently boosted to 6000 out of the blue.  My credit score is 50 points higher.  I was able to change mine to any of the 3 reward types--I chose cash back.  His says no offers are available.  I would SO like to figure out how the cc companies think when it comes to these offers...nothing they do ever makes sense to me.....

Message 13 of 17
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

@Smarter wrote:

Interesting--I had not noticed this feature.  My husband and I have the exact same card--both started out at 300.00 and were the credit step cards.  Mine sits at 1000 and his was recently boosted to 6000 out of the blue.  My credit score is 50 points higher.  I was able to change mine to any of the 3 reward types--I chose cash back.  His says no offers are available.  I would SO like to figure out how the cc companies think when it comes to these offers...nothing they do ever makes sense to me.....

You are so right!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bit of an update to this...

I previously hadn't had any available changes to either of my card rewards, but today I logged in and one of my cards (the one that doesn't have any rewards) had 3 different choices available to me.  They were cash back 0.5% per dollar up to $3000, 1% per dollar thereafter; 1 point per dollar, or 1 mile per dollar.  Better than nothing I guess...

Message 15 of 17
g35_ab05
New Contributor

No love from that link for me either. No offers, check back periodically. Oh well.

Starting Score: EQ: 651
Current Score: EQ: 664 | TU: 665 - 03/2010
                       EQ: 673 | TU: 681 | EX Plus: 663 - 05/2010
Goal Score: EQ: 710 | TU: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No go for me. However, since I havent received a CLI in over 5 yrs I didnt get my hopes up Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.