Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one credit star of 300 dollars with cash rewards card

tag
arredondo3417
Valued Member

capital one credit star of 300 dollars with cash rewards card

well  my friends im so happy to tell you all  that i apply for the capital one cash rewards card  and they  give and instant aprove of 300 dollars credit line  wich its not bad to be my first credit  so  i went to the backdoor number of this  grear forum and i call them  and im happy to tell you all that  i got  and instant credit limit upgrade  to  1500 credit line  i was like  o hell  yea  sweeeeet  not bad  for my first credit card  Smiley Happy  has anyone  has this tipe of incrase of limit ??????

Seedling:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
chan85
Established Contributor

Re: capital one credit star of 300 dollars with cash rewards card

thats very unlike them....especially considering your credit scores..... one of the lucky few... congrats

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 2 of 7
arredondo3417
Valued Member

i know thats what i say   i was like really   ??? lol   i only have  2  instalmments loans  no greater then 2000 dollars  on both of them  but i was happy  with the decision Smiley Happy   the limit was automacly show  cuz i recive and email  saying my new limit  

Seedling:
Message 3 of 7
Jimmy9224
Contributor

Congrats! My first card was a capital one secured in which I deposited $49 and they gave me $200, my next card was amazon at 600 so congrats on the high CL and remember to keep track of your credit and make timely payments. Overtime you'd be able to get your first prime card, I must say, getting that first prime card is exciting! Well it was for me Smiley Very Happy
My wallet : Amex Zync NPSL , Discover More $3500, BankAmericard Cash Rewards $1000, Walmart Discover $1400, Chase Freedom $1000, Capital one Platinum $1000, Macy's Store card $100, Amazon Store card $1400, Southwest rapid rewards $5000, Marriot Visa $5000. Barclay Apple $1200
Message 4 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

wow $1500 seems nice for them

Message 5 of 7
arredondo3417
Valued Member

yea im very happy   ill  be really careful with credit  and keep track of all my moves  so i can have  a prime  card soon within a few tears  im sure...... patience  will prevail Smiley Happy

Seedling:
Message 6 of 7
arredondo3417
Valued Member

YEARS*

@arredondo3417 wrote:

yea im very happy   ill  be really careful with credit  and keep track of all my moves  so i can have  a prime  card soon within a few tears  im sure...... patience  will prevail Smiley Happy

Seedling:
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.