Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one executive office success !

tag
dreamcaster1122
Valued Member

capital one executive office success !

so I sent an email off to Richard fairbank, ceo for capital one requesting a $1700 cli on my platinum mc with a cl of $2300. i requested my cl be increased to $4000. i filed for bankruptcy in Aug of 2013. since bankruptcy capital one and barclays has been absolutely great towards me. I burned 3 accounts with c.o with bankruptcy. i received a call from Ashley with the executive office 5 days after sending email, she asked what kind of a cli i wanted, if I'd take a partial increase and how much I make a year. I answered all her questions and went on about my day. I called yesterday to check the status, i was informed i needed to fax pay stubs for 3 months, which I did immediately yesterday around 3pm. just logged on to my account just now and my cl was increased to $4000! yes! just posting this to let people know it's possible to get things done with capital one through executive office
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: capital one executive office success !

Good for you and congrats.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 11
dreamcaster1122
Valued Member

thank you
Message 3 of 11
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Nice job dreamcaster. Congrats to you. Your efforts really paid off.
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you! Do you know if they do a HP on your credit file?

Message 5 of 11
dreamcaster1122
Valued Member

nope, she read me a disclaimer and specifically said "soft pull". i asked to just to make sure
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dreamcaster1122 wrote:
nope, she read me a disclaimer and specifically said "soft pull". i asked to just to make sure

Thanks! That's awesome! Would you mind sharing the contact info you used when you reached out to them? I would love to try, too. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes pls share
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.