ebf156
Valued Member

Re: capital one pre-qulified

ok then classic or quick silver

Message 11 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Does not matter. But qs is best. Even with af. You will ear 5 times that in 6 months. Easy money for you.
Message 12 of 24
keithB
Established Contributor

@ebf156 wrote:

ok then classic or quick silver

I'm not a big rewars guy.  I like low/zero annual fee.  What are the terms?  I know the terms are differnt for everyone:  APR, AF, CB, whatever.... You get what you want - it's your wallet bro.

Message 13 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well get foot in door first. Pay in full. No matter you want have interest. Even if you not rewards guy. Who would not want cash back from things you must buy anyway. Gas. And so on. Not like points. It's cold cash. Hehehe
Message 14 of 24
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Get the QS1 I've already earned my annual fee back (account credit) in 1 month of having the card. The rewards are great!

Personal:

Business:

Message 15 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Exactly what I was saying. I earned my af and profit in 3 months. Ask for check. Got 54 bucks. I stashed away with a smile. Easy money.
Message 16 of 24
ebf156
Valued Member

BOOM QUICK SILVER APPROVED 

its a low limit to begin with but i am happy took a bigger step forward i owe all of you a big thanks i never would have gotten this far this quick without these forums i thought i was screwed at one point felt under water never thought i was going to pull out of being wiped out in 08 . man it feels good again thanks guys

Message 17 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats. You took advice. We are here to help. Don't worry of limit. Cap 1 will reward you and lead you to the big boys discover. Amex and so forth. Pay on time always. Even multiple amonth to keep utilization low. In 6 months boom. 4x cli. Congrats again. 

Message 18 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Also use it to get your39 dollar af back. So easy. 

Message 19 of 24
keithB
Established Contributor

@ebf156 wrote:

BOOM QUICK SILVER APPROVED 

its a low limit to begin with but i am happy took a bigger step forward i owe all of you a big thanks i never would have gotten this far this quick without these forums i thought i was screwed at one point felt under water never thought i was going to pull out of being wiped out in 08 . man it feels good again thanks guys

Just so you know, from what I've noticed CapOne likes loyalty with their card holders.  If you want CL increases pay in full multiple times a month and try to refrain from getting other cards and HPs.  If you can do all that, chances are you will get a CL increase in 6-9 months.

Obviously you gotta do what's best for you and if you get a good pre-approval, go for it.  I'm just letting you know in advance what CapOne likes.  They seem to be better to the people they deem "loyal" to them. If you get more cards in 6 months, just don't be surprised if they don't give you a CLI.  Just a heads up.

Congrats on the approval!!!!!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.