cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one quicksilver ONE

tag
Letty

capital one quicksilver ONE

I have a capital one quicksilver one for avreage credit. My question is how often do the do a cli? Do you own one and how much is your CL? My husband has the capital one platinum and his card does say pay 5 statements on time and on the 7th statement you automatically have a CLI but quicksilver one doesnt say anything about CLI. Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: capital one quicksilver ONE

@Letty wrote:
I have a capital one quicksilver one for avreage credit. My question is how often do the do a cli? Do you own one and how much is your CL? My husband has the capital one platinum and his card does say pay 5 statements on time and on the 7th statement you automatically have a CLI but quicksilver one doesnt say anything about CLI. Thanks

Should be the same, if you're putting a good usage on the card and making good payment on it then you can expect CLI on the 7th statement after account being opened, and you can request it every 6months after that, all SP. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 3
DawgZ
Contributor

Re: capital one quicksilver ONE

I opened my Quicksilver on 9/1/2013 with a $500 CL. It auto CLI'd on 3/15/2014 to a $2500 limit. I carried a small balance on 3 of the months just to show I used it.

My Wallet - Cap1 Visa Signature $13k, Chase Saphire Prefered $13.5k, Well's Fargo Rewards $10k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC $6.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver V $4k, Chase Freedom $9k, Discover IT $7.5k, Amex BCE $34k, Amazon/Chase $2.5k,PenFed V $10.5k, Amex Green

EQ 810(Fico), EX 806 (Fico), TU 815 (Fico)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.