Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one reporting

tag
dloza
Established Member

capital one reporting

Does anyone know how long it takes capital one to report your current balance? I made sure to pay of my almost my whole balance about 2 weeks before my bill was due so it would for sure be low by the end of the bill cycle. It has now been about 2 weeks since the due date and I am still showing the balance from 2 billing cycles ago.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: capital one reporting

@dloza wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes capital one to report your current balance? I made sure to pay of my almost my whole balance about 2 weeks before my bill was due so it would for sure be low by the end of the bill cycle. It has now been about 2 weeks since the due date and I am still showing the balance from 2 billing cycles ago.

Cap1 reports your balance to the CRAs as of the statement date, and the CRAs may take a few days to update.   When is your next statement going to be cut ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Dioza Like pizzadude said, you need to call in and find out what your statement closing date is, they do not list this on their bills.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

I am in the same boat and they have not reported mine... its only going on 2 months

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.