Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one sucks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one sucks

ok cap one wont work with me if i need to file bk....why did i waste my energy PIF and on time every month?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one sucks

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH THEM?  What do you mean by work with you.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought my bank had forgiven my bad mortgage but they didnt...so under this assumption I applied with cap 1 to start rebuilding my credit...I had them for 5 months...I know not long, but I paid every month on time and in full...wtf...this is why banks are going broke b/c they wont work with ppl they want to keep positive accts...
Message 3 of 6
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I thought my bank had forgiven my bad mortgage but they didnt...so under this assumption I applied with cap 1 to start rebuilding my credit...I had them for 5 months...I know not long, but I paid every month on time and in full...wtf...this is why banks are going broke b/c they wont work with ppl they want to keep positive accts...

You mean cap1 did not approve you a card? PIF was for your own benefits, you didnt pay interest on that. Not really a favour to CCC. 

Now a days, CC are very tight with risky ppl and your bad mortgage is not going to help. 

Try to start with local Credit Unions. 

-void
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got the card in june...when my forecloser was a year old..now the house is sold and we are waiting for a defeicency judgement....i have been very good with my cap one card for the last 5 months, but Im upset b/c I may have to file bk and cap one will not let me keep the card out of bk and reaffirm it...they say i can keep it out of the bk but they will turn it off when they discover the bk.  that is how banks are loosing money...if ppl are have to file just because the foreclosure happens and not due to cc debt, then what is the issue on helping your customers?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i got the card in june...when my forecloser was a year old..now the house is sold and we are waiting for a defeicency judgement....i have been very good with my cap one card for the last 5 months, but Im upset b/c I may have to file bk and cap one will not let me keep the card out of bk and reaffirm it...they say i can keep it out of the bk but they will turn it off when they discover the bk.  that is how banks are loosing money...if ppl are have to file just because the foreclosure happens and not due to cc debt, then what is the issue on helping your customers?

its all about risk. they are businesses trying to ensure they will get back the money they lent you. There is not even a house to back it up.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.