john398
Senior Contributor

Re: capital one updates to CRA

I understand thanks for your reply srarry1

Message 31 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

I guess the reason why I am sadden is because I went from about 98% to 0% and it normally updates 2 days after statement updates (around the 27) IO know only been a week but I like to apply for Total Rewards soon as I am planning a trip for October

Message 32 of 55
DreaIYIs
Established Member

Usually mine report 25th every month. Really sucks because im in rebuilding mode in watching my reports month to month like a hawk they having report to tu since may and eq and ex since june. Still waiting for them to report

Starting Score: 528
Current Score: Fico Scores EQ-628 EX-628 TU-595
Goal Score: 760+

CAP 1 Plat $500 CL FIRST PROGRESS $400 CL
Message 33 of 55
starry1
Valued Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

Mine usually reports on the 17th and it just updated today and only to EQ so far.

This is ridiculous, it still hasn't updated on tu or ex yet.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 34 of 55
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

One account that cuts on the 24th still hasn't been updated yet.

I have a former HSBC account that just cut on the 3rd....it just double updated a couple weeks back so let's see if it does it when it's supposed to...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 35 of 55
tcrutchf
Valued Member

I sent a message to Capital One via their facebook page last Thursday. I figured I would address a number of issues in one message. I asked for a PC to Quicksilver on one of my cards and a CLI on 2 of them. I also expressed my concerns about the lack of reporting this month. I heard back from somebody on Facebook almost immediately. They said somebody would be contacting me to discuss my concerns, but they gave me the "we report to the CRA's every 30-60 days" message. I just received the phone call from the EO and a very nice and helpful rep addressed all of my concerns. My PC was granted. I was told the CLI's can take a 1-3 days to process. The big new is she acknowledged that the reporting is a problem they are dealing with. She stated the problem is because of the transition and that they should be back on track by the middle of August. At least they are acknowledging the problem!! Now to sit and wait for the callback about my CLI's.

Chapter 13 Discharge - October 27, 2021
Current FICO 8 scores: Experian-689 Equifax-676 TransUnion-656
Message 36 of 55
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@tcrutchf wrote:

I sent a message to Capital One via their facebook page last Thursday. I figured I would address a number of issues in one message. I asked for a PC to Quicksilver on one of my cards and a CLI on 2 of them. I also expressed my concerns about the lack of reporting this month. I heard back from somebody on Facebook almost immediately. They said somebody would be contacting me to discuss my concerns, but they gave me the "we report to the CRA's every 30-60 days" message. I just received the phone call from the EO and a very nice and helpful rep addressed all of my concerns. My PC was granted. I was told the CLI's can take a 1-3 days to process. The big new is she acknowledged that the reporting is a problem they are dealing with. She stated the problem is because of the transition and that they should be back on track by the middle of August. At least they are acknowledging the problem!! Now to sit and wait for the callback about my CLI's.

good news! man you have tons of card looking at your signature lol do you need that many?

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 37 of 55
tcrutchf
Valued Member

No, I certainly don't need that many. I got the store cards when I was rebuilding and before I knew better. They all have zero balances and no AF. They are all in the SD! Just see no reason to close them.

Chapter 13 Discharge - October 27, 2021
Current FICO 8 scores: Experian-689 Equifax-676 TransUnion-656
Message 38 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

@tcrutchf wrote:

Oh ok thanks for the update, so that be about 10 days or so I gues

I wonder if August is reporting yet for those early in the month

Message 39 of 55
angelic159
Valued Member

It seems that none of my cards are updating. In addition to my capital one cards, discover hasn't updated either. I am waiting to see if Walmart updates in the next few days. I am really wanting to see if I get a score bump due to lower utilization and some credit line increases.
Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.