Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one updates to CRA

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

capital one updates to CRA

Is anyone else notice that capital 1 seems to be updating slow this month? my statement closed on thew 26 and still has no updates at the CRA, where other cards usually update 1 day to 3 days, anyway maybe I am just impatient

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: capital one updates to CRA

Same here.

My statement cut on the 24th....still hasn't reported yet. Last month I got an alert on the 28th when it updated.

On the other hand...my HSBC card that I transitioned over to Cap One's site a couple weeks back double reported (once on the 2nd and once on the 26th)..what's up with that?!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

maybe they switched to reporting on the last day of the month although I hope not

Message 3 of 55
starry1
Valued Contributor

Yep, I noticed.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 4 of 55
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

My statement date is the 21st, and has always started reporting on EX the 23rd with EQ and TU a day or 3 later. I have 2 cards and neither is reporting yet, so far that's a week late. Lots of reports on other forums on this issue, so you are not the only one.
Message 5 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

Made an inquery with capital 1 and they say its every 30-60 days which confuses me...oh well guess I will wait and wait and wait

Message 6 of 55
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

I called them because they usually on time reporting just this month is slow. My statement cut on the 23 usually they report after couple of days . So I csr I spoke too said she will send a report and it will reflect aftee 15 days. Huh?! Oh well!!!
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 55
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

I have 2 Cap One cards. One of which cuts statement on 10th of each month and another one on 23rd. The one on 23rd still did not report. Its going slow.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 8 of 55
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Seems like they are not reporting for anybody this pay period, my statement ended on the 21st this month, nothing reporting either! I was hoping for a boost since I got a CL increase this month! oh well I guess i'll wait until next billing cycle.

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 9 of 55
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

when the balance was paid off on my au card, it reported fairly quickly, so it will report.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.