Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitol one au

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

capitol one au

wondering if all cards ask for au full social while adding them...as well as if it could possibly bump their score....1.5 year old account 1% util perfect payment history they are 2 years into chapter 13 600 midscore

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: capitol one au

@juggalo9er wrote:

wondering if all cards ask for au full social while adding them...as well as if it could possibly bump their score....1.5 year old account 1% util perfect payment history they are 2 years into chapter 13 600 midscore

No all creditors do not ask for full SS or even address info on the AU, Cap 1 does and it will report to an AUs file as such. I would not be adding anyone as an AU if they are in a CH-13 confirmed repayment plan, they are not supposed to have any access to credit unless approved by the BK Trustee and I think that carries to AU accounts as well.

Message 2 of 6
Josh2942
Established Contributor

I wouldn't do it. Don't as the poster above me said. Don't add anyone who has chapter 13. It may or may not come back to bite you in the butt
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 3 of 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:
I wouldn't do it. Don't as the poster above me said. Don't add anyone who has chapter 13. It may or may not come back to bite you in the butt

if it does.....oh well.....if it doesn't will not matter either. The rules of chapter 13 state he can notcreate further debt. As being an authorized user creates absolutely no liability for the debt for him, he would not therefore be in violation. i believe the specifics on what you are talking about are in the liability, for him there is none

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Josh2942 wrote:

if it does.....oh well.....if it doesn't will not matter either. The rules of chapter 13 state he can notcreate further debt. As being an authorized user creates absolutely no liability for the debt for him, he would not therefore be in violation. i believe the specifics on what you are talking about are in the liability, for him there is none

Correct, you very much can add the person and they are good for compliance to bk 13.

Message 5 of 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Josh2942 wrote:

Correct, you very much can add the person and they are good for compliance to bk 13.

ty.......

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.