Regular Contributor
neednewcredit

card recommendation for me??

Hi all,

I have been rebuilding my credit for the last year and have made great progress.   I have come from the 400's to the mid to upper 600's.   I have a new mortgage :smileyhappy: only a few months old.     I currently only have one cc which is with Orchard bank with a 600.00 limit so I am looking to get myself a grown up card now that I have improved my credit.

I have one open cc Orchard Bank $60.00/$600.00  Never late

My last late payment was 2.7 years ago

I have about 4 collections that are unpaid medical, last one added in 2007

new mortgage added in May

Any suggestions on a card that would offer a good credit limit?  I don't care about the reward programs.  I am not a member of any military branch.

thanks for your help!

Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: card recommendation for me??

for best results work on resolving the medical claims and perhaps gw removal of the late b4 app.  otherwise, a local/regional cu or bank would probably be a good place to start.
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Frequent Contributor
CreditCard101

Re: card recommendation for me??

Find your credit card here, there are links to whatever credit cards you want..Tons of them!!

http://www.indexcreditcards.com/creditcardlist.html

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+