cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

card that only pulls equifax in massachusetts?

tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

Re: card that only pulls equifax in massachusetts?

deleted post

Message 31 of 35
johnpalley
Established Contributor

guys, i just found out about the cabelas club visa, and the alliant credit union card and they pull equifax. does anyone recommend that i apply for 1 of these cards instead of citizens? i read that a couple people got high credit limits with them

Message 32 of 35
johnpalley
Established Contributor

wow, i didnt know i had to be a member of an organization to join a credit union? well, scratch alliant. what about the cabelas club visa?

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

DH opened his Alliant with a PTA membership - it was painless.  Opening CL was $10,000.  Pulled EQ, but they soft EXP and pull EXP for other loan products (i.e. mortgages).

His Cabela's is one year old.  Opened at $5,000 and recently CLI'd to $10,000.  They pulled EQ to open the account and soft EQ only.

BofA pulled EQ to open the account but CLD'd when they pulled other reports later.

Cabela's is very easy to manage online.  The easiest card we have.  They don't limit number of payments made online, and you can pay before an item posts to your account.  (If I charge $20 today, I can pay it today - even before it posts.  In fact I could pay $500 today on a $0 balance and it would be fine).  I put all our monthly bills on Cabela's.  Of course the Cabela's points are only helpful if you're into Cabela's gear.  DH likes their clothes, so it works fine for him.

Message 34 of 35
johnpalley
Established Contributor

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.