Reply
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

[ Edited ]

hey guys..

 

My app spree will most likely be in June 2013   BK will be 8yrs

I want a Amex Zync or Discover .......I know about Amex and BK  but my EXP file only has 1 inquiry from the from 3-12 app

 

 

Scores are current in siggy

 

I  just wanted your opinions on what card I might have a better shot at getting with BK reporting??

 

my stats are

 

only public record showing AAoA is 6 yrs ,oldest account 19yrs......

INQ are  2 on exp , 7 on TU that will be 1yr at that June date( 1 just got for CLI  at Barclays) , 6 EQ will be 1yr in June....

Utilit will be at 14 %  at that time maybe below 10%  ....taking advantage of 0 %  BT till Dec 2013  on one card....

 

CL are below......fairwinds and Alliant are newest accounts opened in April of this year

 

 

thanks your valued opinions are appreciated....


New Contributor
ntx
Posts: 66
Registered: ‎08-02-2012
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

[ Edited ]

Hi,

 

I was approved for Discover More $1,200 CL in August (w/ recon).   This was part of an app spree 5 out of 8 approved. Was denied for Zync.

 

BK7 2005, no baddies since, but thin file, only had 1 car loan (approved Oct. '11) and 1 USAA Visa $3K CL (approved Feb. '12) at the time. 

 

Discover app showed 657 EQ on 8/7.

 

I think you have a good chance at Discover at least, and maybe Freedom too.

 

NTX

 

 

Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

Why not save your INQ's for the prime cards?? You don't want recent INQ's hindering your approval chances.




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??


Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

i am ......I just want som eopinions on what prime cards I will have a chance for in June ...


Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??


amercnchopz34 wrote:

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??


There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??


LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??


There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

 


LS

 

I am only going to apply in June of 2013.......  not now.......I just wanted some ideas on other cards I would qualify for


Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??


amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??


There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

 


LS

 

I am only going to apply in June of 2013.......  not now.......I just wanted some ideas on other cards I would qualify for


I know what your saying, i just feel it would be beneficial for you to save all apping until your june prime spree. Not real sure what you would be qualified for now with the BK but letting it age futher will only help you get better CL's from Discover / AMEX etc.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??


LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??


There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

 


LS

 

I am only going to apply in June of 2013.......  not now.......I just wanted some ideas on other cards I would qualify for


I know what your saying, i just feel it would be beneficial for you to save all apping until your june prime spree. Not real sure what you would be qualified for now with the BK but letting it age futher will only help you get better CL's from Discover / AMEX etc.

 


Gotcha LS,

 

Just wondering if Citi or US BAnk  might be an option then.......

 

Thanks for the advice



myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}