Did you mean: 

cards with the most wow value

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cards with the most wow value

CSP
Any AMEX

what else? I like the look of my arrival plus too.
Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Re: cards with the most wow value

@Anonymous wrote:
CSP
Any AMEX

I liked most of my cards arrivals but the way Freedom looked really made me go "wow" same with Both my Amex cards and same with my Double Cash card that will be here soon enough. 

Message 2 of 80
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

CSP>Amex

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 3 of 80
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Credit One! That amazing APR, no grace period, and af (waived the first year) as well as the 1% back on gas are just too much for me to handle.

Message 4 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol
Message 5 of 80
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

First Premier > Credit One DUHHHH Smiley Happy

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 6 of 80
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
CSP
Any AMEX

AMEX BCP  6% on groceries (way to rack up points), 3% on gas ( yet more points)... possible 3xCL SP  CLI after 61 days, and then possible SP CLI after every 180 days. 

AMEX Platinum for the hard core traveler, $200 Airline credit, -- insert standard platinum rocks if you travel enough benefits here -- 

CSP CLI's are HP, and not guaranteed. Some good Benefits are getting pulled away next year. 

best combo if you can justify the AF's CSP + BCP... 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 7 of 80
Ron1
Super Contributor

US Bank Cash+.

Ron.

Message 8 of 80
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

For cashback, Amex Blue Cash.

Message 9 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I meant the way they look when you take them out of your wallet. Like the wow factor.
Message 10 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.