Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cards with the most wow value

tag
tjones9234
Contributor

Re: cards with the most wow value

Amex fr is way overblown.. Happens to less then 1% of millions of cardholders.. It seems to scare people on here a lot though.. Hmmm wonder why ?!!!
Message 41 of 80
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

download1_zps03bc5281.jpg

Message 42 of 80
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I meant the way they look when you take them out of your wallet. Like the wow factor.

I usually don't flash the bling... but when I do, the Shattner card really impresses some people.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 43 of 80
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

download.jpg

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 44 of 80
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@weehoo wrote:

download.jpg

roughly 12 hard pulls for a wheelbarrow of watermelons. What a deal!

Message 45 of 80
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Theres actually a William Shatner card!? Is it hard to get? I think I just Shatnered myself
AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 46 of 80
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@peepers wrote:
Theres actually a William Shatner card!? Is it hard to get? I think I just Shatnered myself

Barclays price line card. I don't even know if it's offered anymore.

Message 47 of 80
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

My boyfriend thinks I'm quite elite lol. I feel elite a bit cause I have many prime cards at such a decently young age. It's definitely my Chase, Amex, Discover and Citi cards that make me feel elite but more so Amex. I always felt like Amex was tough to get and now my opinion has changed based on everyone's different situations.
Message 48 of 80
vivman1107
Valued Member

I always get comments when I use my Marriott Premier Rewards Visa card because of the weight and metal feel of it.

Message 49 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature. My only card that I have received complements about (3 total), and that is only in the 1 month that I have had it. I also think its a very stylish design.

Message 50 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.