Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

care credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

care credit

didnt know they did hard inquiries for an increase got denied but just to let others no if they dont.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: care credit

All YMMV; I got an increase using their chat more than two weeks ago and still have not seen a HP yet
Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Normally Care Credit should be hp as it falls under Synchrony Financial but some have had luck recently on getting sp luv. I have Pep Boys , Car Care One, and they are always hp, a thorn in my sideSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

Received 2x cli from $2000 couple weeks ago. Didn't get a hp.

Never Give Up!!
Message 4 of 9
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

I've had my Care Credit for about 9 months and bit the bullet and asked for a CLI via chat. Went from $500 to $7,000. I have checked CK, Credit Check Total and Credit Wise twice and no HP yet. 

Fingers crossed for you.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 9800 cli Friday via chat just to see for myself. No hard pull yet . will update Monday. Checking via experian app and credit check total. I believe it's an experian pull so it wouldn't show on credit wise or credit karma.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone if i ever ask again ill try chat as the automated one did give me an inq.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

david244us; their chat car couldn't tell me if it would be SP or HP, but I didn't get HP
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I could find was an account review inquiry on transunion the 27th. Nothing on experian. So I'm going with it was a soft pull.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.