soupbone

cccu secured card

I applied for a cccu credit card and was denied.I called to see why and they told me my bankrupsy was to new(filed 8/06 discharged 12/06).They offered me a secured card and Im not sure if I should take it.I already have a target red card,household bank and a hooters card and not to mention I have a line of credit on my checkcard.I really wanted 1 more card but I think I might have to settle for a secured card as my last one.Any recommendations.

as of 9-18-07
Scores tu-599
             ex-638
             eq-640
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: cccu secured card

soupbone wrote:
I applied for a cccu credit card and was denied.I called to see why and they told me my bankrupsy was to new(filed 8/06 discharged 12/06).They offered me a secured card and Im not sure if I should take it.I already have a target red card,household bank and a hooters card and not to mention I have a line of credit on my checkcard.I really wanted 1 more card but I think I might have to settle for a secured card as my last one.Any recommendations.

as of 9-18-07
Scores tu-599
             ex-638
             eq-640

Take it!! CCCU is a very good CU to get your foot in the dooor. Good payment history over time will most likely be well-rewarded.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}