cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cccu secured card

tag
soupbone

cccu secured card

I applied for a cccu credit card and was denied.I called to see why and they told me my bankrupsy was to new(filed 8/06 discharged 12/06).They offered me a secured card and Im not sure if I should take it.I already have a target red card,household bank and a hooters card and not to mention I have a line of credit on my checkcard.I really wanted 1 more card but I think I might have to settle for a secured card as my last one.Any recommendations.

as of 9-18-07
Scores tu-599
             ex-638
             eq-640
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cccu secured card

soupbone wrote:
I applied for a cccu credit card and was denied.I called to see why and they told me my bankrupsy was to new(filed 8/06 discharged 12/06).They offered me a secured card and Im not sure if I should take it.I already have a target red card,household bank and a hooters card and not to mention I have a line of credit on my checkcard.I really wanted 1 more card but I think I might have to settle for a secured card as my last one.Any recommendations.

as of 9-18-07
Scores tu-599
             ex-638
             eq-640

Take it!! CCCU is a very good CU to get your foot in the dooor. Good payment history over time will most likely be well-rewarded.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.