Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes on best buy credit website

tag
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

changes on best buy credit website

Important Account Notice

Beginning September 6, 2013 your Best Buy Credit Card will be owned by Citibank, N.A.. From September 5 - 9, this website will be available for viewing account information only. Account management features including online payments, emergency card replacements, update contact information etc. will be unavailable during this period. As of September 9, you will need to register your account through Citibank, N.A. to continue managing your account online.

Please contact our retail services group with any questions you may have regarding on-line account management. Review Capital One's Privacy Notice.

Also i seen a new listing for Citibank®, NA Best Buy Credit Cards

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: changes on best buy credit website

Thanks for the info!

Message 2 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

For those of us with the 300.00$ limit, do you think we will have a better shot at a CLI?

Message 3 of 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Thats a hard question to answer only because Citi is pretty unpredictable sometimes. Maybe they will be generous and approve a decent CLI as a welcome gift, lol. We can only hope.

Message 4 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

Well at least Citi has a CLI button!

Message 5 of 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Very true. I have had their corporate card for some time and its alright. I have yet to set up my online account for the TY card I just got approved for. I should have apped for the TYP though. Oh well, I will just PC in 6 months or so. 

Message 6 of 11
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

I've already had a CLI button on my account. Those on the low limit mastercard probably don't. cl.jpg

Message 7 of 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Mike360 wrote:

@texasman07 wrote:

I've already had a CLI button on my account. Those on the low limit mastercard probably don't. cl.jpg

I wonder if they would be allowing any CLI this close to switching to Citi. I'm not sure how all that works.

Message 8 of 11
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Nothing changed at all on my account when it went from HSBC to Capital One other than receiving a new card with the new logo's. I doubt much will change when it goes to Citi. 

Message 9 of 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Mike360 wrote:

Nothing changed at all on my account when it went from HSBC to Capital One other than receiving a new card with the new logo's. I doubt much will change when it goes to Citi. 

Good point. Maybe just the approval process for first time apps

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.