Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge is less then what I thought?

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

charge is less then what I thought?

I bought some bagels at this store on Thursday morning around 2AM and the charge went through today and noticed it wasn't what I expected. I bought $5.70 worth of bagels and with sales tax it was around $6.00. Looked on my card online and noticed I have a charge of $0.60. I am not complaining but this is the first time I seen something like this.  Will they charge me later or this is it? lol. 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: charge is less then what I thought?

It was probably a machine where the person typed in the amount, and forgot to type in another 0. Same thing happened to me, I paid .56 cents for a Subway sandwich! Notcied a few days later. No, they probably wont change it since its not a big discrepenacy

Message 2 of 3
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: charge is less then what I thought?

If they catch it and want to they still can. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.