Re: chase 2 week message

havent caled them yet??

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

havent caled them yet??

Called them and faxed them license, but they take forever to attach my fax to my application.. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

havent caled them yet??

Called them and faxed them license, but they take forever to attach my fax to my application.. Smiley Sad

ah ok

Message 13 of 14
onstar
Established Contributor

I was on hold 3 times.

(1) Southwest. About a year ago. This was a verification hold which was done via phone. This was before I knew about myFICO or about the recon number. They called me about a week after I applied, I answered 3-4 questions, and I was approved for the card.

(2) Marriott. Last month. Read about it here. This was weird because my app was moved to another department, not the standard verification department. I called recon 3x, and each time they said that there was nothing they could do until it went through the 14 day process. Sure enough, about a week after I applied, I saw the Marriott card listed in my account online.

(3) IHG. Last week. I got the same response (as the Marriott) when I called recon. She said that it is in another department, and there was nothing she could do. I just had to wait it out. Her words were: "After the 14 day review, you will receive your card and the packet in the mail." There was no "if you are approved" to start the sentence. LOL. I guess I'm approved. I'm gonna keep checking my Chase online to see if the card shows up.

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.