Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase cc;s???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase cc;s???

I know I am recieving the cc offers because of the sums of money I have invested in the company. I am a platinum checking and savings customer and I have over 300K invested with them in an account linked to the checking and savings. Does anyone know what the credit scores have to be or close to, to get approved for this card?? i dont even think they are doing a soft pull for this offer.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase cc;s???

well i called customer service on the cc offer and he told me they do a soft pull prior to sending offers but even if i gave him the FICO score numbers he could not tell me if the offer would be approved or not without doing a hard pull so i thanked him and hung up without going through the application process. I want to know I am close to being approved before a hard pull i dont want my score to go down because i look like i am searching desperately for credit

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase is pretty easy without a Bk 650+ should  do it , and your already a "good customer"

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

one hard inq should not be seen as a desperate cry for credit.
Message 4 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

jaguls66 wrote:
one hard inq should not be seen as a desperate cry for credit.

look at the threads below
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i had two mortgage pulls this month also. according to my report i have 4 inq in the past 2 years. i applied for a cc already that i found on here. and my scores are no where near 650 they are
TU 544
EXP 524
EQ 572
as of today

Message 6 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

My guess?  Mid-600s might get you one, low 600s will not

700s will
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

hard inquery unless isn't a desperate cry for credit, unless it's uptenth inquery in the past 6 months
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

inquires stay on you CR for 2 years , the fico score only considers the last year
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

so the offer is good until sept 7 2007 maybe i should just hold onto it and see how the disputes and the gw letters turn out in the next 30 days and see what happens to my scores then lol
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.