Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase disney

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

chase disney

i just got the disney card from chase  after recieving the 30 days message  chase has been very far to me!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase disney

Congrats!!! So, I guess the 30 days message isn't always bad news!!
Message 2 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Well done  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 10
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

i always get the 30 day from their website Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. 

I applied for the Disney Visa in January and was turned down.
Message 5 of 10
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Hey congrats on the new card.  I just got the 30 day notice as well.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card.

Usually on most sites that offer instant approval, the 30 day message just means they want to eyeball the report.  Not a definite denial, I find those are instant as well in some cases..
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell me how long after you received the 30 day wait online did it take for you to receive your card?  Did the card just come in the mail, or did you call after a couple of weeks?  I'm still waiting to hear from them.  I applied on 8-7 and they pulled Ex then pulled TU on 8-8-07.  I had been calling about every other day and after punching in my ss# the 30 day by mail recording came on.  Finally today the recording said it is under review and I should know something within 7-10 days.  Do you think I might have a chance of approval?
Message 8 of 10
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

7- 10 days means u will hear fromt them soon i found of because i have other chase accounts and when i logged on the new account appeared already
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

princeromeo wrote:
i just got the disney card from chase  after recieving the 30 days message  chase has been very far to me!

Same thing happened to us... We forgot the we even applied for the card. Then a few weeks later it had arrived. Smiley Wink

Rob
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.