Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase disneys premier card....approved

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: chase disneys premier card....approved

@pkhuu78 wrote:

I just got off the phone with Chase book door number.  I got a 7 days message when I applied for it last Friday night.  A nice lady told me that I was denied for too many Inqs on my EX cr but she will go over it and see if she can do anything.  She verified a few pieces of informations with me and came back 2 minutes late and told me that a new card and a welcome package is going out today.  She told that I was approved for 4k cl...I was too excited and forget to ask for more so that i could get the visa siggy instead.  Oh well, I will take 4k for now.  Best Monday ever!!!Smiley Very Happy

Wow, ~ thats awesome !    Congrats on the Mickey card !!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 21 of 25
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Yup, congrats on getting the Mickey card!  Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 25
pkhuu78
Contributor

Thanks Pizzadude!  I seriously need to be at the garden.  Can someone please show me the way there and lock me there? 

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 23 of 25
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@pkhuu78 wrote:

I just got off the phone with Chase back door number.  I got a 7 days message when I applied for it last Friday night.  A nice lady told me that I was denied for too many Inqs on my EX cr but she will go over it and see if she can do anything.  She verified a few pieces of informations with me and came back 2 minutes late and told me that a new card and a welcome package is going out today.  She told that I was approved for 4k cl...I was too excited and forget to ask for more so that i could get the visa siggy instead.  Oh well, I will take 4k for now.  Best Monday ever!!!Smiley Very Happy

How many inqs did you have?
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 24 of 25
pkhuu78
Contributor

4 since December and another 5 since June so 9 total since June of 2011 and about 20 within 2 years...

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.