Did you mean: 

chase freedom cli?

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: chase freedom cli?

@pizza1 wrote:
Ceeditaddict is right!

How long have you had the navy cards? I bet you could easily get both of those over 10k instantly!! Seriously, Creditaddict made a whole thread about it, go read it! Then you could call chase and tell them to match your navy card at whatever it is , and I bet they do it!!!

But just wait until the cards report their new credit unlike to the cb first Smiley Wink. Good luck!!! Report back here!

the nfcu plat. card i have had for 2 years and the cash rewards card i have had one year.  Income is 56K year no baddies.  one inq on tu 6 mos ago from my BOA increase and one inq on eq from nfcu from an auto loan 4 mos ago none on ex in the last year

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 11 of 23
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:
Chase won't match the CL. In my year plus of reading these forums I've never seen it happen. Not saying they won't but I haven't seen it.

+1

Chase will not match your other CLs.  This is something you will need to decide whether the HP is worth it for you, YEMV.

Yeah i understand that.  When I applied I pointed out my 5K line with nfcu and that I also have a checking account with chase still nothing kept getting told use the account and come back in a year.  Almost tempted to apply for CSP rather than request increase on freedom

Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

Message 12 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@rootpooty wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:
Chase won't match the CL. In my year plus of reading these forums I've never seen it happen. Not saying they won't but I haven't seen it.

+1

Chase will not match your other CLs.  This is something you will need to decide whether the HP is worth it for you, YEMV.

Yeah i understand that.  When I applied I pointed out my 5K line with nfcu and that I also have a checking account with chase still nothing kept getting told use the account and come back in a year.  Almost tempted to apply for CSP rather than request increase on freedom

That's an option, provided you qualify and get approved.  If approved, and your CSP's CL is above $5K, then you can reallocate a portion of that to your Freedom.

Message 13 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

As for navy most likely your account will qualify for sp cli... Put request on your original one first for $25k if you get instant counter that means it's sp and you should do a request. On the 2nd account too!
Message 14 of 23
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Chances are your very first CLI with NFCU was a HP. Amirite?

It was with me and every increase since has been instant and no HP.

If you do get the 3-5 day message, just send them an online message and cancel the CLI request and no HP will be done.

I've cancelled a couple this way myself.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested an increase on the 16th per this Thread after multiple denials and they bumped me from 1k to 5k after requesting they match my Discover. I was initially denied tho until I spoke to a ca. I've had the card about 10 months and starting limit was $500.

Message 16 of 23
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested an increase on the 16th per this Thread after multiple denials and they bumped me from 1k to 5k after requesting they match my Discover. I was initially denied tho until I spoke to a ca. I've had the card about 10 months and starting limit was $500.

If im successfull with NFCU i would be happy even if they matched the limit on my BOFA card.  Just being that the FREEDOM is my EDC card I would like it to be a higher limit without pegging the limit every month

Message 17 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If im successfull with NFCU i would be happy even if they matched the limit on my BOFA card.  Just being that the FREEDOM is my EDC card I would like it to be a higher limit without pegging the limit every month

so what you waiting for... go online at navy now and request!

Message 18 of 23
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@rootpooty wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm waiting for the payment to post so the balance will report zero before I do it so looks like it wont happen till monday

Message 19 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@rootpooty wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@rootpooty wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm waiting for the payment to post so the balance will report zero before I do it so looks like it wont happen till monday

Sometimes Credditaddict can be so bossy.  Hurry up!  LOL  And make sure you report back those results so that it will easy his mind!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.